Big cities require vehicles that adapt to space limitations and the high levels of pollution that exist. A young Spanish entrepreneur offers an ecological and practical alternative.
Cuca is a novel concept of electric vehicle. It is the union of a bicycle and a moped.
The prototype was patented by Alejandro Martínez Abad, a young designer who had the idea in Australia. Then he applied for financing and saw his dream come true when he received his first container from the factory in January 2018.
Its product is an electric bicycle that has an accelerator that allows it to reach six kilometers per hour. With a gentle pedaling, you start the electric motor up to 25 km / h.
The vehicle is powered by a lithium ion battery. There are three different models classified according to autonomy. At present it has 40, 80 and 120 km. The charging time will depend on the charger, the more powerful the better.
Cuca Bike technical specifications.
- The batteries are removable and can be charged anywhere.
- It offers a two-year warranty.
- The maximum speed is 25 km / h.
- It weighs 40 kilos.
- The motor power is 250 Watts.
- Its measurements are as follows: Width: 645 mm. Height: 1080 mm. Length: 1655 mm.
- The batteries weigh 4 kilos, the voltage is 48 Watts and the capacity is 12 Ah.
- It has an extra long and comfortable seat, padded with leather.
- Capacity for two people.
- It has LED lighting (Front and turn signals).
- The brake is hydraulic front disc.
- Double suspension system for both wheels.
- The motor is on the rear hub, has no brushes and is highly efficient.
- Charging the battery can take up to four hours.
- Charger included.
No driving license is required for driving the bicycle . It is suitable for all audiences and the use of a helmet is recommended to avoid risks.
The current price is 1,699 euros. It can be purchased through the website and in official stores located in Alicante or in Ejido. To date, it has been widely accepted.
More information: cucabike.com
- Australia wants to use electric cars as mobile batteries and “solar sponges”
- SuperBattery, the graphene battery for electric cars that recharges in 15 seconds
- eUtility Electric Tractor, the tractor that wants to end diesel in the field
- New Study Claims Electric Vehicles Could Save Billions Every Year
- Self Contained Compost Turner Designed To Take On The Tough Job