Sometimes the simplest things are the ones that most excite and the children have the most fun with. This is the case with paper airplanes . Who has not spent long hours playing with them when he was little? . We have to try not to lose these types of educational games, since the same child is the one who can make his own plane.
The child will first enjoy making his own airplane and then playing with it. Here are the step-by-step manufacturing instructions:
Important!!! Remember to use recycled paper or reuse already used sheets ????
How to make a paper airplane.
You will be surprised how easy it is to make this paper airplane.
All you need to make this plane is a sheet of paper, much better if it is recycled paper.
It will only take a few minutes to make it, let’s get to work!
- The first thing to do is find a piece of paper.
Much better if it is a sheet that you are going to reuse.
- Then take the sheet and fold it to the center.
- Then open it again and fold one of the corners in half, forming a triangle.
- The next step is to mark the folds you make in the paper very well with your nail.
- Now open the sheet again and repeat the operation with the other corner.
- Mark again with your fingernail.
- Open the sheet again.
It should have all the crease marks.
- Join all the marks so that there are two triangles, one above and one below it.
- You should mark these triangles well with your hand.
- Once you have the two triangles attached, fold the tips of both inward.
- Fold the entire sheet in half, taking care to make the marks.
- Fold one side of the paper out like a wing.
- You should also make sure that you fold it leaving half a finger outside the base of the plane.
Repeat the operation with the other side.
- Bend the tip of the lashes that will be loose a little.
- Open the sheet and you will see how you have already built the wings.
- The next step is to take out the beak that you bent at the beginning and flatten it with your finger.
- Then fold it forward into a triangle.
- Then press with your fingers joining the tips.
Ready , you have a paper airplane that flies a long time and that the children will love.