There are many toys that we can make with those socks without a partner that we have around the house. With just a few materials and spending a few minutes you can surprise your little one with a beautiful new toy.
Does the idea encourage you? If you want to make a cute bunny with a sock, keep reading that we tell you how to do it.
How to do it?
It is easy to do and you only need a little time and some materials that you probably already have at home. Children love these homemade toys and much more to be able to say that their mom or dad made them.
Don’t waste any more time and go for that single sock to turn it into this cute toy.
- The first thing you need is a sock that no longer has a partner.
- A cup of rice.
- Tape or something circular to open the mouth of the sock.
- Thread the color of the sock and scissors.
- Finally a piece of decorative tape of approximately 50 cm.
- To begin, insert the sock inside the ring of the adhesive tape. Then bend a little to ensure that the mouth is open.
- Then start filling with the rice up to ¾ of the sock, more or less up to where the heel of the sock is.
- The next step is to remove the sock from the tape ring.
- Then press halfway to mark what will be the rabbit’s neck.
- Then with a thread you must tie the top part, just where the rice ends.
- Then, pass another thread in the part where the rabbit’s neck will be.
- Next, cut the top in half to make the ears, shaping them with the scissors.
- Then pass the ribbon around the bunny’s neck making a bow.
- To finish, draw the eyes and nose with a marker.
Ready, you already have a beautiful bunny for your little one to play.