Making dog biscuits is easy. You can make healthy and delicious cookies for your pet yourself. Follow this simple recipe and show your puppy how much you love him.
Today we are going to show you a delicious and healthy recipe to make food for your dog. Luckily, it is possible to pamper your pet by making a food yourself that he will love.
How to make dog biscuits. Image: RoJo Images Shutterstock
But do not abuse them, cookies have healthy ingredients but consumed in excess can make your puppy fat.
Among the ingredients they have peanut butter, you must be very careful that this does not cause an allergy to your pet. If you notice that after eating them he has irritation, hair loss or infection in the ears, take him immediately to the vet.
Recipe to make homemade dog biscuits.
You will see that it is very simple, and your pet will love them. The ingredients are very healthy and they are delicious.
You will need very few ingredients and you will get very rich cookies, take note.
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree.
- ½ cup of almond flour.
- You will also need 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- You will also use 2 eggs.
The utensils that you should use are also few and surely you have them in your kitchen.
- First find a bowl where all the ingredients will fit.
- You will also need a rolling pin to roll out dough.
- Also a mold to cut the cookies.
It is very simple, you just have to follow these steps :
- First, place the pumpkin puree in the bowl, add the rest of the dry ingredients, and finally the eggs.
- Mix everything until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Then, put the dough on a table and roll it out to the thickness you want.
- Cut the cookies using the mold with the shape that you like the most.
- To finish, take the cookies to the oven at 180 ° for 25 minutes.
- After this time, remove from the oven and let it cool.
Ready! With just a few ingredients, a few steps, your puppy can enjoy healthy and delicious cookies.