The vast majority of commercial cosmetics contain substances, dyes, fragrances or synthetic preservatives, ammonia; silicone; petroleum derivatives, heavy metals, genetically modified substances, among others.
These substances damage the environment, pollute the water and use petroleum products, which leave the skin even more oily and full of pimples and pimples, the opposite of natural products.
Today we reproduce a simple and practical recipe. Being able to make your own cosmetics with natural substances is very satisfying, experimenting, creating your own formulas, is something fantastic.
Today we will teach you how to make a shaving cream so good and fragrant that it makes you want to eat it, as well as being a great gift for your loved ones.
This shaving cream is made by hand with natural products, in a sustainable way, with oils, vitamins and antioxidants for healthy and beautiful skin.
Ingredients and materials needed.
- A cup of coconut oil.
- A cup of shea butter.
- ⅓ cup of almond oil.
- Ten drops of lavender essential oil.
- Two tablespoons of baking soda.
- Glass bowl to mix the ingredients.
- Mixer (or blender).
- Glass pot.
- Shaving brush.
- Melt the butter and coconut oil. Put the shea butter and coconut oil in a bowl and melt it in a double boiler.
- Add the almond oil. When the butter and oil are completely melted, turn off the heat and add the almond oil and mix with a spatula.
- Add the lavender essential oil and save. Add the drops of essential oil, stir well, place the mixture in a glass jar and leave in the refrigerator until it hardens.
- Add the baking soda and beat it. After a few hours, take the mixture out of the refrigerator and add the baking soda. Beat with the mixer until the dough turns into a fluffy foam.
- Put the shaving cream in a container and you are done ! Store the shaving foam in a clean glass jar, prepare a soft brush, and you’re good to go!
Tip: Tell the recipient of this gift: Soak the brush in warm water for 10 minutes to soften the bristles and help lather.
Investing in your skin care is necessary for both women and men. When shaving, the shaving foam will protect the man’s face against razors, as well as help hydrate and cleanse the skin.