A design by ArtesMoble, manufactured and designed entirely in Spain, capable of generating and storing clean and free energy thanks to the sun.
An innovative design, beautiful aesthetics, ecological and autonomous, which generates solar energy for the different devices that can be connected to it.
It is manufactured in two sizes: 160 x 100 x 41h and 130 x 70 x 41h. It has a wide variety of materials that can be combined with each other, Spanish Walnut, stainless steel or epoxy. Materials that are combined with photovoltaic iridescent glass with high resistance to impact.
It incorporates a battery made with AGM technology capable of accumulating 3,900 V.
- 2 Waterproof and moisture resistant USB ports with a high charging speed that provide electrical power to computers, peripherals or other electronic gadgets.
- Waterproof LED lights, IP42 certified, which are controlled with an APP, can reproduce more than 18,000 tones that allow you to customize the lighting.
- 2 waterproof speakers, IPX7 certified with Bluethooth connection to any device.
- A 220 V external socket, IP44 certified, that allows you to connect from a lamp to virtual assistants.
- A 220 V power connector that ensures the service of all electronic gadgets.
A table that, depending on its location, could generate between 20,000 V and 30,000 V of clean, free and renewable energy per year. In 10 years it will mean avoiding releasing into the atmosphere between 110 – 160 Kg of CO2, equivalent to planting a tree each year.
More information: www.artesmoble.com